Kamis, 16 Juni 2011

Avoid Heart Disease with the Best Ways



Today's lifestyles are 'demanding' makes us live in a variety of pressures. Not to mention eating slob - 'origins and origin of the full tasty' brings us to the threat of various diseases. Heart disease is one health scourge in the world.

But actually not too difficult to prevent and reduce the risk of various causes of heart disease.

Here are the best ways to efforts to reduce the risk of heart disease, is quite simple but easy, as long as the result of discipline, healthier body .. amiiin.

A. Heart Healthy Diet, Healthy diet

Healthy heart diet heart healthy diet or a guide that is quite simple and easy to follow. With this diet we consume dietary factors can reduce the risk of heart disease.
Reduce and limit foods that contain trans fats and hydrogenated oils found in butter, fast food, as well as in fried foods.
Limit consumption of sugar-terefinasi well as from cake, cookies, candy and so forth.
Use the 'extra virgin olive oil' and the garlic while cooking, these two materials can lower cholesterol.
Add Omega 3 Fatty Acids in your diet - is the best source of fish oil Salmon.


B. exercise regularly, it is recommended the morning

I recommend the morning because, the morning air cooler and still healthy (net of air pollution) so that when we mnghirup fresh air in order to feel fresh in the chest cavity, heart rate will be more comfortable in this atmosphere, very good as well for already contracted the illness heart.
But there saratnya, find a place of healthy sports are like a city park that is still a lot of trees or rural environment that is still free from air pollution.

Build a stable program and regular exercise will obviously make the risk of heart disease will decrease. The body is accustomed to exercising can quickly recharge his energy and improve endurance. How easy it is:
Try to do light exercise at the gym, just jogging or cycling, 3-4 times a semiinggu. Perform at least 30 minutes each time.
Keep your daily routine and start with a slow tempo.
Be sure to always stretch after exercise or hard laithan.
Keep water levels during exercise and rest several times in a single whole exercise.

C. Healthy Lifestyle

In addition to running a healthy diet and exercising regularly, there are some habits and lifestyles that must be repaired to continue to support the effort to reduce the risk of heart disease.
Among them:
- Stop smoking and avoid secondhand smoke - both of which cause heart disease as dangerous.
- Limit or avoid alcohol consumption - the consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol will deplete levels of vitamins and other nutrients in the body.
- Avoid stress and feelings of anxiety - both of these things can melonjakkan blood pressure. Increased blood pressure may affect the metabolism and lead to various diseases.
- Maintain ideal body weight at the recommended limit - obesity will also increase the chances of heart disease.

D. Check the Indicators of Blood and Avoid Triggers Heart Disease

Be sure to conduct routine blood tests such as a check cholesterol levels (HDL and LDL), Triglycerides, etc.. Consider the following ways if there were increased levels of indicators:
If your cholesterol is increased, immediately watch your food intake. 20% of cholesterol comes from what we eat, the other 80% actually produced by our liver.
If the levels of Triglycerides (fat) is too high, lower the amount of carbohydrates and sugars we eat.

E. Eat nutritious Healthy Heart Food

Today's food processing to reduce or even eliminate many essential nutrients from food. So when we consume foods that are supposed to contain vitamins or good nutrition, real nutrition and vitamins from food is gone.

So there are times when we choose the dietary supplements that contain nutrients that are good for our heart. That's all that the body be better prepared in maintaining heart health. Here's a guide:
Fish in the cold waters are often contaminated and not contain extracts of Omega 3. This occurs because the process of handling and processing that are less good. For that there is need for pure fish oil supplements are distilled with the molecule.
Many of us do not realize kalu vitamin deficiency. This occurs because of poor diet, factors of elderly or sick. Therefore, vitamin supplementation is very important for the heart. Some of them are the B vitamins, antioxidants, vitamin C and Vitamin E are very important to maintain cardiovascular endurance.
There are many important nutrients for maintaining heart health and general health and wellbeing. Consult with a nutritionist to get a good diet and correct.

There are no easy words, if we do not want to try, never give up for the future of the family, son's wife / husband are all worthy and deserve a life free of heart disease, whenever and wherever, you certainly can.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar