1. Onions (white and onions). Contain sulfur which helps sweep various toxic substances such as chemical drugs, alcohol, pesticides, and other environmental pollutants.
2. Broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussel sprouts. Its content of vitamin K is important for the detoxification process.
3. Artichoke. These vegetables contain acids that can protect caffeoylquinat well as regenerate the liver. Artichoke also increase bile production. In one study, 30 minutes after eating artichoke increases bile flow to 100 percent.
4. Legumes such as beans, peas, soybeans, contain the amino acid arginine is needed in the detoxification of ammonia, the waste product of protein digestion.
5. Bran, oat bran, or brown rice, as well as pears and apples. This water soluble fiber helps the liver remove cholesterol and bile when you eat greasy foods.
6. Turmeric. Cooking contains curcumin which has traditionally been used as a remedy for liver disorders. Two recent studies in rats exposed to mercury, suggesting turmeric can protect the liver from chemical toxins that attack. Yellow dye curcumin is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
7.Protein foods from tofu, fish, and organic chicken will maintain growth and prevent the formation of tissue in the fatty liver.
8. Food sources of antioxidants. Studies conducted at the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Tuffs University found that most antioxidant-rich fruits are blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, oranges, melons, apples, pears, plums, and grape fruit. Apples also contain pectin that is able to bind and remove heavy metals from the body.
9. Foods rich in folate, flavonoids, magnesium, iron, sulfate, selenium, vitamins B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E, to ward off free radicals and helps purge toxins damaging body tissues.
10.Lemon.Drink about 2 liters of water per hari.Combine by drinking warm water laced with lemon juice so get up early to help clean the liver. Also stimulates production of bile and stomach wash.
- It also needs attention:
a. Cook the vegetables by steaming or pan-fried.
b. Avoid saturated fats and trans fats.
c. Do not over-consume alcohol, to avoid the occurrence of fatty liver.
d. Avoid aspirin, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, antibiotics, muscle relaxant, antidepressants, caffeine, cigarette toxins, etc. because it can overload the liver and injured liver.
e. Consumption of excessive vitamin A supplements can overload the liver.
f. Be careful taking herbs such as kava and komfre, because if not by the rules can interfere with liver function.
Want to stay Healthy, Keep Your Heart, Body-Field Healthy Heart